Welcome to Elgin Hills
Luxury Tented Camp
From the moment you arrive at Elgin Hills Tented Camp our outstanding staff will go out of their way to make your stay as memorable and enjoyable as possible. Situated close to the Palmiet River, our luxury safari tents are built on a solid base and set amongst indigenous trees. Each has its own deck with comfortable chairs to lounge in.
The luxury tents are meant for relaxation, and sleep 2 people in comfortable queen sized beds. In the larger tents, additional beds can be added for children if so desired. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower, basin and toilet. Gas heaters can be added to the tents at an additional cost.
We are closed during June/July
The camp has a large luxury lapa where one can relax comfortably on the timber sun deck. The deck, which offers breathtaking views of the Palmiet River that meanders through the stunning wooded valley below, is also where meals prepared in the fully equipped kitchen can be enjoyed.
Wines - Click here for prices
- Check in time: 12H00 to 14H00 (No late arrivals / only prior arrangement)
- Check out time: 10H00
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM : Friday 8AM - 4PM
- Please make sure that you take all your belongings - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Farmroad: 4x4 essentional, cars excessible but not advisable
- Elgin Hills Wine: Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz